- Who is a Participant and who is a Reportable Individual
- Determining the “Date of Participation” and how to configure AVP correctly
- Determining the “Date of First Related Assistance Service” and how to configure AVP correctly
- How to Calculate Section B.5(Reportable Individuals) in the QNR(WIOA Plan vs Actual)
- Issues with a Plan created without knowing that RA-Onlys will never be participants and suggested methods of correcting the plan.
- Export PIRL waits 6 months to report follow up data.
- Export PIRL does not report Date of Program Entry (900) and Date of Program Exit(901) in PIRL Record
- MSG – Element 1811 is used for the dividend for MSG performance calculations.
- Progress towards submitting the reports due for 1st quarter, PY 2017.